See #HowWeRoll here at Site Impact. For the last 10 years, we have secured our spot as an industry-leading Digital Marketing company that provides a simple Email Marketing solution to a multitude of industries and niches. We operate this rapidly growing business with the collaboration of integral departments including: Technology, Production, and Sales & Account Management teams. We provide a full-service client experience from beginning to end and cultivate a stellar company culture with an enjoyable work environment.
Where do we start on what sets us apart? We operate within a very special set of core values that gives our team the confidence and motivation to always perform at our best. These values guide our company and support how we go about setting a standard within our office with our clients and team members. We are always on the search for extraordinary candidates who will add to the diversity and excellence of our company.
What it looks like to be a part of our team…
To work here is to join our family. Most of our team members have been with us an average of 7 years. In treating each employee as family, we proudly offer our valuable package of benefits, competitive compensation, growth opportunities and various perks that include health/medical, financial planning, onsite amenities and so much more that makes working here, a fruitful experience for your daily life and future.
CAREER GROWTH OPPORTUNITIES
· Career advancement opportunities with our career bungee and learning and development programs
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· Monthly employee rewards and recognition
PERSONAL HEALTH & WELLBEING
· Vision, Health, and Dental insurance
· Voluntary life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability insurance coverage
· Flexible spending accounts for dependent/medical care
· 100% employer-paid birthing/bonding/recovery leave
· Domestic partner benefits
· Flexible paid time off, paid holidays
· Company sponsored team events on a monthly basis
· High-performing, transparent, and respectful team culture
· Community involvement and charitable giving
· Weekly company sponsored breakfast
· Annual company cruise inclusive to all employees
Generally, some of the winning qualities we strive to exhibit daily and aptitudes we look for in candidates interested to join our team includes: reliability, honesty, top-level work ethic in a demanding environment, results and detail oriented with all projects, open communication with co-workers and supervisors and the ability to work well on a team and with a multitude of departments.
Interested to join us? Here are the current positions we are looking to fill with the best possible candidate!
● Account Manager
● Campaign Ops Specialist
● Help Desk Admin
● PHP Developer
● Senior Account Manager
● Email Product & Sales Trainer
● UX/UI Designer