Position: BUSINESS ANALYST
Who We Are
Site Impact specializes in multi-channel direct marketing services. We are a leading provider in data and marketing resources. Our goal is to “Drive results for our clients, build a dynamic company culture, and make an IMPACT!”
We are growing! Our once small family has grown into a diverse and dedicated group of over 80 digital marketing and engineering professionals who play a key role in the company’s culture and our continued success.
Site Impact has been named one of the “Best Companies to Work For” by Florida Trend Magazine and a consecutive four years awarded a “Top Workplace” by the Sun-Sentinel.
In the Business Analyst role you will be involved in the discovery, requirements gathering, and scoping for new products and services, automation of existing use cases, and building out company and department reporting services. As part of the product team you will be working with product owners, engineers, QA, UI/UX and a variety of stakeholders.
- Develop a strong understanding of company and department personas, use cases, workflows.
- Analyze existing workflows, business processes, reporting requirements.
- Identify and drive new workflow, automation, and reporting opportunities into the company product lifecycle.
- Support product management and UI/UX deliverables.
- Gather reporting requirements, build out standard and & ad hoc report requirements. Work with UI/UX, product, and PowerBI to deliver reporting services.
- Proficiency in a wide range of tools and software used in product management.
- Comfortable working in highly collaborative environments.
- Experience working closely in cross-disciplinary teams.
- Basic understanding of trends and best practices in multi-channel marketing.
- Practical knowledge of agile methodologies, product development, usability testing, and UX/UI.
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with CMS solutions and maximizing them for efficiency and reusability.
- Intellectually curious., interested in learning & developing expertise in new domains. Capable of taking intent and defining deliverables, scope, milestones.
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skills, ability to build strong professional relationships within the team and across the organization.
- Prolific writing and documentation skills, able to produce requirements, scenarios, use cases, cross-org workflows in support of product team using standard Agile team tools from Atlassian and Microsoft (Confluence, Visio, PowerPoint, Jira, Word, etc.).
Preferred Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- 2 years + create user journey, use cases, complex workflows & present into consumable user stories.
- 2 years + gathering requirements for moderate to complex scenarios.
- 2 years + gathering reporting requirements, create wireframes, deliver reports of medium complexity