Position: Recruitment and Retention Specialist
Site Impact is looking for a Recruitment and Retention Specialist to assist with recruiting through a high growth period
NOTE: THERE IS SUBSTANTIAL BONUS POTENTIAL FOR ACHIEVING RECRUITMENT AND RETENTION GOALS
- Operate as a Human Resource partner to all company divisions by providing hiring consultation to hiring managers
- Perform candidate sourcing and research activities through the development and execution of full lifecycle research and sourcing strategies and plans; ensuring an optimal experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Serve as a talent "agent" to the prospective employees to make the transition to the Site Impact team smooth and enjoyable.
- Develop and implement retention strategies to assist managers in keeping top talent.
- Track weekly fill rate, time to fill, and retention rate of new talent, providing added value to the organization and hiring managers.
- Network closely within the industry and specialized functional areas to identify the right talent and companies to target
- Leverage a variety of sourcing methods, techniques and technologies, inclusive of social media, leveraging Boolean searches to scan through publicly-accessible sites, etc.
- Monitor continuous improvement through measures of success analytics and report them on a regular basis
- Participate in ad hoc projects as necessary
- 3+ years search firm and/or corporate recruiting experience
- 2+ years onboarding experience
- Experience contacting high-potential prospects through targeted cold calling
- Proficiency using a variety of online search / sourcing tools, ideally including ATS and CRM systems