Position: Senior Web Application Developer
Multiple Job Openings for this Position
- Developing new functionality within our software applications to meet our customer and internal needs, based on tickets.
- Performing development, integration, test, and documentation duties of the work, to ensure transparency in the work, and completion of tickets to be worked on for the Sprint Goal.
- Ensure that the application meets performance standards for stability and resource utilization.
- Write clean code that follows best practices and the team's standards.
- Follow the accepted standards for developers that include writing unit tests, performing peer code reviews, design reviews with the team, and determining test plans.
- Work as part of a Scrum or Kanban team on a project and will be actively involved in our process.
- Attend our Sprint Planning Meetings, as we work to determine the work we will commit to in our next sprint.
- Be part of the Daily Scrums as we "Walk the Board" to determine our progress for the next 24 hours.
- Work with the team to determine estimates for Product Backlog Refinement.
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or closely related area & 5 years’ prior work experience in Software Development or related field completed within the last year
Location of Employment:
Marketing Partner Services, LLC 6119 Lyons Road Coconut Creek, FL 33073 or within Orlando, FL MSA.
Email resumes and job history to Paula.Reising@siteimpact.com