Position: Senior Web Developer
Who We Are
Site Impact specializes in multi-channel direct marketing services. We are a leading provider in data and marketing resources. Our goal is to “Drive results for our clients, build a dynamic company culture, and make an IMPACT!”
We are growing! Our once small family has grown into a diverse and dedicated group of over 80 digital marketing and engineering professionals who play a key role in the company’s culture and our continued success.
Site Impact has been named one of the “Best Companies to Work For” by Florida Trend Magazine and a consecutive four years awarded a “Top Workplace” by the Sun-Sentinel.
Who We’re Looking For…
COCONUT CREEK, FL or REMOTE
Site Impact is seeking a Senior Web Developer to join our cross-functional team. The ideal candidate has worked as part of Agile teams developing and delivering software products to the real world. This role is collaborative; you will work with Product, UX, QA and other engineering teams. We’re looking for a Senior Web Developer that enjoys solving problems and taking our application to the next level. To succeed in this role, you should be a perceptive and creative developer and a reliable problem-solver.
What you’re responsible for:
- Work closely with the Product, UX, QA and other engineering teams to build new software features for our web products
- Work as part of an Agile team, participating in all Agile ceremonies
- Develop and maintain reliable APIs (both external and internal facing)
- Follow engineering best practices like writing unit tests, performing peer code reviews and design reviews with the team
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple incoming requests
Characteristics Of An Ideal Candidate…
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Must be a team player working together to deliver software product features
- Can bring a new perspective to the conversation and is open to new ideas
- Proficiency in backend tech like PHP, Laravel, and MariaDB / MySql
- Proficiency in frontend tech like Vue.js, Bootstrap, jQuery (a little)
- 5-7+ years of active Software Product Development
- 4+ years of PHP Framework development experience (eg, Laravel, Codeigniter,Zend, Symfony, Yii, etc).
- 2+ years of production experience with database storage systems -SQL and/or NoSQL (we utilize MariaDB, MySql, Big Query)
- Experience with building, and consuming Web Services (GraphML, REST, XML Feeds, SOAP, etc)